Monday, October 27, 2014

Sunday Twenty sixth of October Two Thousand and fourteen

Today, I woke up and went to the gym with my Mum. We did two of Marie's classes. First was STEP ABT and then Body Balance. After the two classes, I felt great, went into the sauna and showered. Then got home and I had already messages my siblings about getting ready to go out and have lunch with my Uncle and Aunty and baby Muni, but no they completely ignored the message, so I fought with my sister, Edrea. She gave me attitude and all and was yelling at me and blaming on the fact that her phone was on silent. Still, my brother told her to get ready and when I got home, she was nothing near ready, and she was already eating. So we had to cancel with my aunty and uncle, which pissed me off. I then started to play the piano. First time I actually got back into it in so long and I have to admit I'm not the best but I am trying. Then we fought again. We went dancing and I completely ignored my sister. When we came back home, I was quiet cos when I'm mad I'm quiet. She hung out with Ami the whole time. Then Ami's parents came by and picked her up and we planned the date of my birthday, I'm looking forward to it. It will be on the 13th of Dec at Aunty Danet's new mansion! Wooh. Later during dinner, I said I didn't want to go to CLU anymore, and my sister said 'we want our parents to ourselves too' which pissed me off, and my mum also said she wanted a break. LOL whatever. Then after, I played the piano again and my mum said to Edrea "teach your sister something" and she said "she took away everything away from now she's gonna take away my piano" like, it's not even hers, Dad paid for it LOL. So I accused her of being selfish and we fought again. Like relax I know the piano's her place to get away but she uses a lot of my things and I let her borrow heaps of my stuff and she can't even lend me the piano LOL. So I was pissed with her again. Later she finally came in my room and apologised and all. I just smiled and said nothing, I was still pretty pissed. LOL To top it all off, I did not get accepted into Uni this time round as October offers.. Gotta wait for January offers now. GG. </3

No comments:

Post a Comment