Monday, October 27, 2014

Still pretty pissed at my sister yesterday even though she apologised to me. LOL I had the last meeting with "Understanding Your Brain" today with Amanda and Chris. Michael did not attend because he was busy with head2work. Good on him. Chris called me a hollywood star today hehe. So sweet. Lovely old man. Our topic today was focusing on getting back to work and driving. Honestly, the process of getting my licenses back is gonna be such a pain in the ass but apparently it's not as bad as it seems. I met up with Carol my case manager and asked her to have lunch with me and so she did. She had subway and I brought my own lunch. We sat and ate together and caught up and things and I showed her my Year 12 formal photos and other few photos as well. She likes my improvement in my weight loss and to see I'm doing better. She's a great case manager getting all the shit done for us to her best of her ability. She's going to find out what's going on with my EAS form and CLU and also try contact Dr Catherine Toong for me for another appointment. I've told her I didn't get accepted into this time round as first offer... I have not told my parents or family yet and I don't really want to. I'm a bit disappointed and upset about it but I'm just hoping on the next second round offer in January to hit me a couple of acceptances. Anyway, still not happy with my sister, I came home after all that and went gym with my Mum after. I did two classes with Marie. Step ABT and Body Balance. Afterwards, I saw Tee. HEHE probably in my worst state, like honestly when I look the best or dress the nicest to the gym he's never there :( So sad. Anyway, we had a cute small talk and all and I totally ran off hahaha, showered, came back home and had dinner, cleaned the dishes and hopped in bed writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment