Sunday, November 9, 2014

I'm so sick of not being able to go out like I used to. I'm not a fucking baby. I'm almost fucking 19 in less than a month I shouldn't be treated like a baby when I ask to go out for coffee with some friends. "You need a carer" "Something will happen" "You might end up in hospital again". Whatever. I't's just fucking coffee. I'm not gonna get raped by my own friends. SO SO SO sick of asking to go places and being treated like I'm in kindergarten. Once I'm fucking "better" I'm going to go out and never fucking be home. Srsly. SO OVER THIS. Fucking hate being "SICK". SO over it. I just want to fucking kill myself sometimes because I'm treated like a prisoner in my own home with my family being my prison mates. Let me fucking go I'm not a fucking child anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment