Sunday, October 19, 2014

Saturday, Eighteenth of October Two-thousand and fourteen.

Today I basically woke up just in time for breakfast. Made myself my protein smoothie, warmed up a slice of pizza and did some chores, like opening the blinds, cleaning the dishes, folding and hanging the clothes. After breakfast, I hopped back into bed and caught up to the latest episode of Awkward. It's so hilarious and I love Sadie and Matty. Not as a couple but two different individuals HAHA. After that our whole family got ready and dressed and went to Stocklands. We impulsed bought a few perfumes paid $95 for one and got another 5 for free, wooh. I then got another eye test at my optometrist and received another free trial for five days for my contact lens wear. These ones that were given were daily wear ones, so I get to use a pair a day and throw them out at the end of the night and wear a new pair the next day/time, less chance of infection and bacteria coming through :) Finally came home, chilled a bit and got ready to go to Antoinette's BBQ which was supposed to be Renan's movie night. Felt a little bad for dogging Renan but we're making up for it this Friday instead so all good. Picked up Rebecca, then we headed to Antoinette's, there was so much food and alcohol. Good sound system and music and everyone had fun. So many cambo boys and girls and everyone just got into everything and drank, but me. I was on meds so I still couldn't drink unfortunately. I still managed to have fun though with everyone, especially these two guys that went to Pats with my ex LOL One of them spoke about my ex a lot and asked why I was ever with him lmao, I ask myself that too nowadays. Dickheads will be dickheads. I can't believe I never believed anyone who told me not to be with you I didn't listen and I ended up getting hurt badly HAHA sigh. There was also Ryan that I spoke to. Really wished I got the names of the other two guys cos they were quite nice. Anywho, felt really good to see Ryan again, that guy man. Always a good mate, a joker and makes me laugh. Glad to see him alive again LMAO Sad to hear he doesn't hang with our old mates now. Out with the old, in with the new, as Sharpay says. We're his new peeps now, well I'm not, but the people tonight are. I've always been with his groups I guess, but it's been so long that I've seen Ryan and we've been such good friends that it wasn't at all awkward to speak with him all night, we had a lot of fun. He wrestled against Chuong and he lost.. Like ARE U SRS. Probably all an act to purposely lose HAHA. Finally met Chuong's girlfriend, she's quite nice, her name's Kim. Antoinette's sister Joy was so out of  it by 9pm that she had to conk out on her bed, LMAO. She asked to rest on my boobs and she said they felt nice HAHA funny girl. Anywho, that was what happened tonight, it was much needed to get away from everything and see old and new faces in one night. Thanks everyone for today, ily. Goodnight.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment